Thursday, September 13, 2007

First Tries and Family Times




OK, so first I will apologize for using the same template as Piper but the only other decent choice was black and it was really too dramatic. Here are some photos from last weekend (Sept. 7) when Tami & Terry came to visit with two of their grandchildren, Elijah who is 5 - just one week older than Christian and Makayla who is 9 months. Elijah and Makayla are cousins and then both are second cousins to my kids.

Elijah and Christian both just started Kindergarten a week ago. Somehow I didn't get a photo of Elijah next to any of the other kids. He's a good 8 inches taller than Christian a
nd wears the same size shoes as Alyx who is 8. He is though the "gentle giant" as he's polite and quiet, Christian's nemesis.



This would be Makayla with Alyx who is just the right age to be crazy about babies. Then again, I'm sort of that way too so guess you're never too old.












Here's a closeup of sweet Makayla.
















More photos from that day which I like.....



I love this one of Alyx and Terry.

This post was harder than I thought. I must be doing something backwards so here's hoping I get better at this or I might not have the patience required to be a good blogger...And yes, there are pics of Christian from Saturday but I think I'm done for now. Next time will have to post twice as many of just the boy. M

No comments: