Thursday, September 13, 2007

Here's the little guy

So I took a break and decided I couldn't go to bed without putting something up of Christian. I guess my blog is more of a photo album but who wants to listen to me blog, blog, blog anyway?

Alyx and Christian, first day of school (Kindergarten and 4th grade) 2007.


So, if Christian knew I posted the below photo he'd not be happy. See that nice gesture he is making with his face? I couldn't help it, I had to take the picture. This was his first day of school. We got up a bit late and everyone dressed, brushed their teeth and had breakfast all in about 15 minutes (what can I say, we've gotten up late before and they know how to handle it). So, I pick them up early from school, ask how was it, Christian is totally jazzed but can't understand why he didn't learn to read the very first day. About 7:30 that night we are in church and in the bathroom. Christian says, "Mom, come look what I did." (Not necessarily your favorite comment from outside the stall door). I get in there and he's showing me that he was so excited and in such a hurry to go to school he left on his boxers he slept in and just put new underwear and his uniform shorts on top. Up until that time he hadn't even noticed. So, maybe this is the photo I should pull out when he's brought home some girl he's crushing on 15 years from now. (OK, so 15 years is asking for alot but I'm hopeful).


This is earlier this summer. He's got a shaving kit with the all plastic razor (no blade) and the shaving cream brush. He does this process about once a week during his turn in the bathroom.

I love this...it's back at the end of April at a soccer practice for Aly. Just a totally candid moment, he was playing with a friend and had no idea I was taking a picture. This is a real smile, but he does have a fake one which is his preference.

OK, last one. This kid loves to dress up and would wear a tie to school if they allowed it. He has worn one several times just to Educare. This picture is actually Easter of 2007.

No comments: